A Shared Resource for
The Multi-Sport Event Trailer (MSET) is a shared, mobile resource for sport events in the Yukon. The trailer contains a variety of general supplies and materials for indoor and outdoor events.
The MSET can be booked by any Sport Yukon member organization in support of their event!
What's Inside the Trailer
- Tents and tent equipment
- Barriers and pylons
- Propane heaters (need own propane)
- Signage and sign holders
- Feather flags for wayfinding
- Safety vests
- Table and chairs
Using the MSET
In order to ensure this trailer is well-maintained and available for use by as many sport organizations as possible, there are some terms associated with use of the trailer.
- Reservations are accepted first-come, first-served
- Equipment may be reserved for up to a maximum of 10 consecutive days, based on availability
- Rental cost - $100/event
- Damage Deposit - $500, paid by cheque or credit card to Sport Yukon before pick-up
- Must be able to pick up the trailer yourself (delivery options are not guaranteed and need to be arranged with Mt. Sima).
The full terms and conditions of use for the MSET are provided in the booking form.