Registration for the 2022 Yukon Mountain Bike Team Program
Both membership programs will run from May 10 until September 8, timed with the end of year 2022 Yukon XC Mountain Bike Championships on September 10.
Program staff includes our head coach and a team of trained assistant coaches.
The Elite membership is $425 (plus a CAY membership) and includes:
- Training 2 days a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Each day will include 2 hours of on-bike fitness and technical work to make athletes better mountain bikers
Athletes don't need a XC mountain bike to participate, but an efficient trail bike is ideal.
The Competition membership is $650 (plus a CAY membership) and includes:
- Training 3 days a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Each day will include 2 hours of on-bike fitness and technical work, mixed with road cycling to make athletes better mountain bikers
- Saturday training will vary from 1 hour to 4 hours in duration
Athletes that sign up for the Competition membership will also receive 2 to 3 goal-setting seasons and a personalized seasonal training plan for the duration of the months we will be training.
The Competition membership is for those athletes that want to be competitive at the national level of XCO and XCC mountain bike racing and attend the Canada Summer Games.
Athletes will be highly encouraged to obtain an XC mountain bike and will need access to a road bike.
1:45pm - 2:45pm