Kid's Night Out – Gymnastics/Parkour
Kid's Night Out is a new fundraising event that is organized by our Athlete Fundraising Committee at the Polarettes Gymnastics Club.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED - it will open August 1st.
Parent's - Need some "me time" on Saturday night? Now you can sign up your kids to "Kid's Night Out" and we'll make sure they have FUN, get fed, and wind down with a movie from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the gym.
1. Register your child at www.polarettes.org
2. Drop off right at 5:00 PM at the Gymnastics Club
3. Enjoy an evening to yourself
4. Pick up right at 9:00 PM at the Gymnastics Club
1. A certified Gymnastics Coach will ensure safety, run games, and supervise gymnastics playtime
2. Up to 4 trusted Parent Volunteers from our Competitive Team will chaperone (They all will have their criminal record checked, and undergo Safe Sport training)
3. The kids will play organized games from 5:00 to 5:30 PM then have playtime in the gym from 5:30 to 6:30 PM. At 6:30 PM they will break for dinner, Pizza with Juice or Water until 7:00 and at 7:00 PM we will play one last game of hide and go seek in the dark, and then we will start a movie on the big projector to start winding down for the evening.
Our Athlete Fundraising Committee will pay the certified coach, and the rest of the proceeds will be split between the families chaperoning to help cover the travel costs associated with their child's gymnastics competitions.
Kid's Night Out is open to children aged 6 to 12. We have a maximum of 25 guests