Northern LYTES Youth Development Fund – Sport Organization Funding
Please fill out the application in full. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please do not contact the program administrators or Sport Yukon to check the status of your application. We will do our best to fulfill as many applications as possible. Successful applicants will be notified at least one month before the start of the applicable season.
For more information, call 867-668-4236, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The fund cannot gaurantee any particular expert's attendance; however, we will do our very best to attract one of your preferred guest facilitators.
Step 4 - Camp Proposal
Please include a one-page proposal that includes the following information:
1. A description of the camp you want to hold. This description will be used to outline your expectations for a guest facilitator.
2. A community engagement strategy. How do you plan to include community athletes outside the Whitehorse area? This could be as simple as budgeting funds to bring in athletes from the communities or planning to host the camp outside Whitehorse.
Step 5: Camp Budget
Part 1: Costs to be covered by the Northern LYTES Program
Airfare to and from Whitehorse on Air North will be provided, to a maximum value of $1,000. Please outline the additional costs you are applying to have covered by the Northern LYTES program. Some or all of the following costs may be covered, up to the program maximum of $1,000:
1. Outside travel costs, if any, for athlete/coach to get to an airport served by Air North.
2. Proposed honorarium to be paid to guest athlete/coach.
3. Costs of transporting rural athletes to the event.
Part 2: Costs to be covered by applicant
Please outline the other associated costs that will be covered by you or an associated organization. These costs may include facility rental and lodging for the athlete/coach and participating athletes. Also include any fees you plan to charge for participation in this event.
Although these costs are not eligible for coverage under the Northern LYTES program, they are important for us to understand the overall nature of the program being proposed and the considerations that are being made for the guest athlete/coach.