Community Conversation on Gender Equity in Sport and Recreation, Session 2
You are invited to attend a conversation about gender equity in sport and recreation!
This conversation will focus on how to work towards gender equity in sport and recreation in the Yukon. It will be facilitated by Michelle Dezell from Canadian Women and Sport, and is being presented in partnership with Yukon Government Sport and Recreation Branch and Sport Yukon. This conversation is being hosted to provide information for creating a gender equity action plan for sport and recreation.
You should attend if you:
• are involved in either sport or recreation in the Yukon;
• serve or are a member of an equity-deserving group; or
• are under-served for participation in sport and recreation
What: One-hour community conversation about gender equity in sport and recreation in the Yukon
When: There are two online sessions to choose from:
• Tuesday, November 21 at 6pm
• Thursday, November 30 at 6pm
Where: Join online
Bonus: Sport Yukon has a special draw prize for attendees!
For more information, contact Jenyfer Neumann firstname.lastname@example.org or 867-332-5903.