Whitehorse is home to an international airport with service from several major airlines including regular year-round service from Air North, Yukon’s Airline, and Air Canada. Whitehorse is located approximately 2.5 hours by air from Vancouver, BC as well as Calgary and Edmonton, AB.
Charter flights are also available via Air North, Yukon’s Airline from Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver.
- Daily direct flights from Vancouver
- Direct flights from Calgary, Edmonton 3 days/week (M/W/F)
- Charter Service also available (120 seats)
- $410 plus tax return rate (approx $525 per person inclusive)
- Group rates are available
- *No extra charge for oversized luggage
- Daily direct flights to Whitehorse from Vancouver
- CRJ/regional jet service three times daily, 50 or 75 seats per flight
- Access to convention rates
Flight Times to Whitehorse:
- Vancouver (YVR) 2 hours 26 minutes
- Edmonton (YEG) 2 hours and 14 minutes
- Calgary (YYC) 2 hours 45 minutes with a stop in Edmonton